Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Time: 1 PM ET/10 AM PT—Duration 1 hour
Join Project Performance Corporation (PPC) and ENC Strategy (ENC) for an expert seminar on realigning federal websites for customer content and service delivery.
EO 13571 and the Digital Government Strategy establish two new mission goals for all federal agencies:
- Providing efficient responses and enabling self service (to all stakeholders but especially citizens)
- Enabling access to government information (especially for mobile users)
These new priorities mean agencies must shift from communicating about their missions to communicating as their missions. That makes your agency’s website a primary mission delivery platform—if it can be readily “customerized.”
PPC and ENC will share a five-step approach to:
- Defining your customer service requirements: What functions constitute “customer service” for your organization? How must your website support those capabilities?
- Determining what’s working on your site and what needs to change: Does your site put relevant content front and center? If not, what do you need to fix? What should you fix first?
- Ensuring compliance with EO 13571 and the Digital Government Strategy: How do you create “high quality” information and services? How do you make them available anywhere, anytime, on any device?
- Prioritizing a roadmap of signature initiatives: How do you begin to deliver results quickly and keep them coming with modular, cost-effective projects?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Implications hidden within your current customer service strategy
- An overall, actionable framework for getting your agency’s website “customerized” quickly
- A checklist for assessing where you stand now, how far you have to go and choosing the best route to get there
- A PowerPoint presentation that includes a list of resources that will help you understand your options and make decisions
Matthew Arozian, VP, Strategy and Creative Services, ENC Strategy: Mr. Arozian has led the development of strategy and creative for ENC since 1994. He has over 30 years of experience in strategic messaging and branding, creative direction, copywriting, graphic design, social media, web design, facilitation, research and analysis, planning, and consulting. ENC clients acclaim his ability to absorb technical information and explain it in understandable terms to the audience groups they need to reach. They also value his ability to rapidly translate their messages into usable communications such as advertising, print materials, web content and social media.
Mohith Narayanan, Senior Analyst, Strategic Solutions, Project Performance Corporation: Mr. Narayanan has worked with numerous government agencies such as Social Security Administration (SSA), General Services Administration (GSA), Department of Labor (DOL), and Department of Justice (DOJ) on Executive Orders and Application Development programs. He has been instrumental in conducting Customer Relationship Management (CRM) market research and developing road map strategies for the Customer Service Modernization Program within DOL. Mr. Narayanan has more than 10 years of experience documenting customer needs into functional/technical requirements. He has also worked on managing multi-tiered software development projects, successfully delivering and achieving highest customer satisfaction.