Turning challenges into opportunities for associations.
Effective communications are essential to long-term sustainability.
This is a time of reassessment and reinvention for associations. Most must decide how to serve members with different needs in a new era. Many must rebuild their membership rolls. Others need to develop new business models or identify new revenue streams. Some are pursuing all of these means to regain stability and restart growth.
Reinvention is daunting. But it’s also an opportunity to become more relevant, trusted, and effective. Proactive, authentic communications are essential to realizing that opportunity. Now more than ever, you must consistently inspire as well as inform your stakeholders.
We help associations tell their stories.
Communications facilitate survival, stability, and growth.
When you need to:
- Adapt and respond to new circumstances, risks, and opportunities.
- Extend and enhance the relevance of membership.
- Develop and deliver new benefits, resources, and services.
- Invite and equip stakeholders to become champions.
ENC helps you:
- Make a clear, overall case for joining your organization.
- Keep in touch with your stakeholders.
- Promote your offerings without overwhelming your members.
- Demonstrate your commitment to supporting your members’ performance and success.
We draw on our expertise in these disciplines to deliver your story with impact.
ENC’s sales enablement communication process helps you:
- Define a clear set of differentiators.
- Translate them into consistent talking points.
- Incorporate them into a portfolio of sales tools.
- Promote these new resources to your representatives or consultants.
- Communicate your story to your customers.
ENC’s digital communication process enables associations to:
- Identify outcomes, stakeholder groups, and existing assets.
- Design a sustainable, overall plan for engaging audiences.
- Develop content, creative assets, channels, and campaigns.
- Activate, monitor, measure, and adjust programs.
- Realize expected efficiencies and cost savings.
ENC’s change management communication process helps associations:
- Understand stakeholder concerns.
- Keep people informed during implementation.
- Facilitate adoption.
- Sustain long-term success.
ENC’s brand management communication process helps you:
- Target goals and audience groups.
- Plan all the elements of an effective brand and launch.
- Create assets, resources, processes, and campaigns.
- Launch your brand, assess results, and adjust.
Association success stories.
Looking for strategic communications, marketing, or branding support?