The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (AGB)
Making new brand compliance easy for AGB employees.
ENC developed a site that provides guidance and resources for using AGB's brand consistently.
Association of Governing Boards of Colleges and Universities (AGB)
Knowing that consistency is key to the success of a brand launch, AGB wanted to equip its employees to use brand elements correctly and consistently.
ENC architected, designed, and developed a new brand microsite that:
- Is easy to navigate, and use.
- Makes a large repository of brand resources immediately accessible and available for download.
- Provides straightforward guidance for using logos, fonts, colors, templates, sales tools, and other resources.
- Provides a feedback form for asking questions or requesting support.
AGB now has a modern website that:
- Shows how the brand works as a system.
- Explains why brand consistency is so essential.
- Equips employees to do everything that the brand guidelines require.
- Makes consistency the path of least resistance. It’s much easier to be compliant than to deviate from the brand.
- Demonstrates the importance that leadership puts on brand compliance.
- Can easily be updated as the brand evolves or new resources become available.
AGB distributed this brand resource poster and reference guide to all employees on roll-out day.
ENC capabilities included:
Looking for strategic communications, marketing, or branding support?