The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (AGB)
Developing a new website for AGB.
ENC developed a site that directly helps higher education boards meet their unique challenges.
Association of Governing Boards of Colleges and Universities (AGB)
AGB needed to reorient its website—from promoting itself to actively supporting member boards and trustees.
ENC architected, designed, and developed a new website that:
- Was built from the ground up to support the unique needs of higher education boards.
- Provides immediate access to answers, resources, and tools.
- Supports multiple navigation and content consumption styles.
- Promotes usability with a clean, modern user interface.
- Facilitates both mobile and desktop users with a fully responsive experience.
- Conveys and reinforces the AGB brand.
- Demonstrates, rather than asserts, AGB’s value.
- Is easy to administer and update.
AGB now has a modern website that:
- Increases member satisfaction and retention with immediate access to resources.
- Continuously adapts as needs of members change and new challenges emerge for boards.
- Strikes a strategic balance between delivering member value and promoting the organization.
- Provides a far more immediate and less costly platform for delivering member resources and value.
- Represents a compelling value proposition for joining AGB.
- Enables a subscription-based pricing strategy for membership.
- Has contributed to retention even as higher education institutions face severe financial constraints.
- Launched just in time to help members navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
ENC capabilities included:
Complex Subject Matter
Looking for strategic communications, marketing, or branding support?