Explaining why MCR is now a very different company.
ENC developed new strategic messaging as a component of MCR's new brand.
ENC versioned MCR’s strategic messaging for use as web content.
MCR needed to authentically engage government market customers, partners, and potential employees with the story of its new capabilities, wins, and spirit.
ENC worked very collaboratively with MCR to develop a new visual brand and strategic messaging that:
- Reflects where and what the company is today.
- Differentiates the company in three words.
- Is completely based in the reality of actual expertise, capabilities, and past performance.
- Reflects, rationalizes, and reinforces the MCR brand.
- Is purpose-built to address the goals, fears, pain points, and objections of key decision-makers and influencers.
- Positions the company’s CommandEdge approach as a real, disruptive differentiator.
- Makes it easy to explain both what the company actually does and why its capabilities are critically relevant to customers.
- Shows how the company offers compelling value and risk propositions that no competitor can match.
- Clearly explains the components of the CommandEdge approach and how they work together to uniquely reduce delivery risk and enhance mission success.
- Systematizes a portfolio of seemingly disparate capabilities within a framework that is sensible and easy to understand.
- Emphasizes the strategic importance of analytics, talent, and productivity.
MCR now has strategic messaging that:
- Unites its brand from the summary of the tagline at the top all the way down to consistent, detailed language in proposals.
- Establishes CommandEdge as a high bar its competitors must match to win opportunities.
- Arranges the company’s capabilities within the CommandEdge approach, giving each one a “home,” conveying how they work together, and making them easy to explain—both individually and contextually.
- Seeds high-level win themes into the market.
- Ghosts competitors’ disadvantages.
- Encompasses the company’s legacy while transcending previous negative perceptions.
- Makes it easy for employees to consistently champion the company by relating to what customers need.
- Can readily be represented with visuals as well as with words, so it can support multiple consumption styles in different formats.
- Empowers the entire process of winning business, from recruiting and marketing to business development, sales, and capture.
- Is designed to be adaptable, flexible, and extensible as circumstances, challenges, and requirements evolve.
- Positions the company as a powerful way for potential employees to fast-track their careers.
ENC delivered MCR’s messaging in both a sales presentation for external audiences and in a roll-out presentation for introducing the brand to employees.
ENC capabilities included:
Looking for strategic communications, marketing, or branding support?