Developing a new SalientCRGT brand for a merger of equals.
ENC rapidly developed a new identity to represent the combination of two government IT companies .
Salient Federal Systems and CRGT were two well-known federal IT firms when they agreed to merge as equals in 2015.
Because of the rapid timetable for this transaction, they urgently needed a minimum viable brand identity.
Within one month, ENC developed the framework and essential elements of a new Salient CRGT brand, including:
- A new logo and logo family.
- New strategic messaging.
- A new color palette and typography.
- An easy-to-use, one-page style guide.
- Brand assets including business cards, letterhead, data sheet template, and a presentation template.
- Recommendations for updating the Salient website to represent the combined company.
The new brand enabled Salient CRGT to:
- Introduce the new company with its new brand on a very aggressive timeline.
- Represent and explain the capabilities and differentiators of the combined company.
- Articulate the advantages and value unlocked by the merger.
- Represent and celebrate the legacies of success each company brought to the new firm.
ENC capabilities included:
Complex Subject Matter
Looking for strategic communications, marketing, or branding support?