The US Small Business Administration (SBA)
Pushing SBA content to small businesses owners.
ENC helped the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) deliver its mission across a universe of digital platforms.
ENC managed the SBA’s digital presence, providing essential information to business owners and promoting SBA programs.
US Small Business Administration (SBA)
The SBA was very successful in growing traffic on its website, SBA.gov. That’s because its overall digital presence extended well beyond the site.
ENC helped the SBA meet small business owners with content on their preferred platforms by:
- Using blogs to tell stories and convey information more conversationally.
- Managing a team of blog contributors.
- Developing an editorial calendar to guide the SBA’s digital outreach program.
- Developing assets for promoting timely topics.
- Managing activation with posts on partner sites.
- Branding SBA’s social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn).
- Developing visuals to be used in social media posts.
- Tracking and reporting social media performance.
ENC helped the SBA:
- Enable small business owners to consume content in their preferred format on their platform of choice.
- Ensure that small business owners were aware of the resources available to them from the SBA.
- Promote SBA programs such as National Small Business Week and National Veterans Small Business Week.
- Direct small business owners to critical resources following disasters.
- Demonstrate the SBA’s effectiveness in fulfilling its mission.
ENC developed strategies for web content, outreach programs, and social media.
ENC capabilities included:
Complex Subject Matter
Looking for strategic communications, marketing, or branding support?