Sodexo Global Government Group
Ensuring that Sodexo stands out at events.
ENC designed and deployed a strategy to capture attention and appointments at a NATO defense conference.
Sodexo Global Government
Although Sodexo has much large-scale experience supporting defense organizations, the company was not well-known among newer NATO members. ENC worked with Sodexo Global Government to mount a highly visible presence at NATO’s annual defense conference in Kraków, Poland with:
- New defense strategic messaging and a flagship brochure that explain why Sodexo Quality of Life services are essential to military readiness.
- A presentation and talking points for a keynote address by the Sodexo Global Government CEO.
- Digital signage that used dramatic images and a series of provocative questions to prompt engagement with conference attendees.
- A series of short videos showcasing examples of Sodexo’s past performance.
- An overview presentation that activates the strategic messaging as a powerful visual story.
- A standalone web app that helped executives facilitate more productive customer meetings.
During the NATO defense conference, Sodexo Global Government:
- Achieved major visibility with a successful keynote address by CEO Tony Leach.
- Met and engaged with defense leaders from several countries with upcoming tender opportunities.
- Scheduled a substantial number of appointments for follow-up meetings.
- Made significant progress in changing perceptions of Quality of Life from “soft services” to capabilities that are essential to readiness.
- Renewed and enhanced existing relationships with defense leaders.
- Ensured that leaders understand that defense is a major commitment and business for Sodexo.
- Built credibility by showcasing Sodexo’s past performance both at home and in-theatre.
- Demonstrated how Sodexo provides a full range of integrated services that sustain missions while reducing costs and risk.
ENC capabilities included:
Looking for strategic communications, marketing, or branding support?