WGL Holdings, Inc.
Rolling out a new brand for WGL.
ENC helped an energy company implement its new corporate brand in less than six months.
This video introduced the new WGL brand to fire up employees at a company-wide town hall.
WGL Holdings was the relatively unknown parent company of Washington Gas, the 170-year-old Washington, DC icon. WGL needed to rebrand in order to represent all of its capabilities as a full-service energy business.
ENC was recruited by WGL’s chief revenue officer to support:
PROGRAM AND VENDOR MANAGEMENT
- Comprehensive roll-out roadmap
- Rollout team coordination
- Integrated program tracking and reporting
- Governance for distributed web content authoring
- Program process graphics
- Videos, speeches, and presentations
- Stakeholder interviews
- Competitive messaging audit
- Messaging versioned for more than 30 internal and external stakeholder groups
- Training materials
- Internal branding assets such as digital signage, posters, banners, window and floor graphics, and elevator clings
- Brand guideline materials
- Internal rollout videos
Through our efforts, we helped WGL:
- Launch the new brand in just six months.
- Engage its employees and recruit them as champions for the new brand.
- Ensure that employees understood why, when, and how the new brand was being implemented.
- Coordinate the efforts of the internal and external roll-out teams.
- Transform its Springfield headquarters into an immersive experience promoting the new brand.
- Facilitate adoption of a new intranet that equipped employees to provide energy answers to customers.
- Provide employees with ready access to a repository of new brand assets.
- Ensure brand consistency with clear guidance and easy-to-use resources.
Posters and pull-banners announced the debut of a new WGL intranet site at all of the company’s physical locations.
ENC capabilities included:
Complex Subject Matter
Looking for strategic communications, marketing, or branding support?