What we do.
Clarity comes from purpose.
We help you define why you’re communicating.
So you know what and how to communicate.
ENC Strategy helps organizations find the right answers to the three questions that define authentic storytelling:
- Why are you communicating?
- What should you communicate?
- How should you communicate?
We learn, adapt, and apply what works best.
How we help you tell your story.
We customize solutions just for you—drawing as needed on these four capability areas.
Empower your people to succeed.
Your salespeople must be prepared for peak performance when they meet with customers. They must be able to ask powerful questions, uncover the outcomes decision-makers are seeking, explain how your company will expedite those results, show how you’ve met similar challenges, and pursue larger, more profitable opportunities.
ENC’s sales enablement communication process helps you:
- Define a clear set of differentiators.
- Translate them into consistent talking points.
- Incorporate them into a portfolio of sales tools.
- Promote these new resources to your sales force.
- Communicate your story to your customers.
We support you each step of the way in providing your sales team with tools for developing trust and closing business.
Mitigate your biggest risk.
Many people simply hate change, even when they stand to benefit. As a result, change management projects almost always face an intrinsic, fatal risk: rejection by stakeholders. Statistics show that ineffective communications account for half of all innovation project risk and cause one in five projects to fail.
ENC’s change management communication process helps innovators:
- Understand stakeholder concerns.
- Keep people informed during implementation.
- Facilitate adoption.
- Sustain long-term success.
Experience speaks clearly: effective change management depends on communication. We help you engage stakeholders with clear, relevant, and measurable communications—so that they always know why, when, and how change is coming.
Make digital right for you.
Digital offers many advantages, but it encompasses a galaxy of capabilities. How do you select the best options? How do you adapt as almost everything keeps changing? Start by doing the right things for the right reasons. The only foundation for a successful digital strategy is a clear definition of what you’re trying to achieve—and why.
ENC’s digital communication process enables you to:
- Identify outcomes, stakeholder groups, and existing assets.
- Design a sustainable, overall plan for engaging audiences.
- Develop content, creative assets, channels, and campaigns.
- Activate, monitor, measure, and adjust programs.
- Realize expected efficiencies and cost savings.
ENC helps you establish and achieve your definition of success by adapting digital to your business, goals, and situation.
Build a brand with integrity and impact.
Your brand lives in your stakeholder’s minds and imaginations. It’s a cognitive impression of your organization that inspires your stakeholders to know who you are, understand what you do, trust that your communications are authentic, embrace your image as a reflection of their esteem, and see buying from you as a desirable benefit, not a risk.
ENC’s brand management communication process helps you:
- Target goals, market positions, and audience groups.
- Plan all the elements of an effective brand and launch.
- Create assets, resources, processes, and campaigns.
- Launch your brand, assess results, and adjust.
We help you seed a strategically advantageous brand among your stakeholders that helps you to achieve your goals.
What we deliver to our clients.
You’ll see progress in the forms of tools, assets, and action.
- Develop personas
- Define value propositions
- Conduct industry, market, and organization analyses
- Conduct stakeholder research and in-depth interviews
- Inventory and assess existing assets
STRATEGY & PLANNING
- Marketing and outreach plans
- Change management, sales enablement, digital, and brand strategies
- Content strategy
- Brand development and rollout plans
- Brand governance strategy
- Social media plans and editorial calendars
- External outreach plans
- Internal promotion plans
- Website development and update plans
- Budgets and timelines
OPERATIONS & MANAGEMENT
- External outreach campaigns
- Internal change management and communication plans
- Performance tracking and reporting
- Website development, operations, and updates
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Content management systems (CMS) including Salesforce
- Social media
- Earned media
- Strategic messaging
- Solution maps
- Battle cards
- Win books
- Brochures, one-pagers, data sheets, sell sheets, and other collateral
- Tablet sales tools
- Posters, pull-up banners, booth displays, and other onsite assets
- Print ads
- Radio ads
- Outdoor advertising
- Visual assets for campaigns
- Graphics standards and style guides
- Logos and visual identities
- Letterhead business cards
- Business and creative templates
- Resource portals
- Roll-out program assets
- Governance guides
- Interactive collateral
- Blogs and social posts
- Social badges
- Profile and cover images
- Website content
- Landing pages
- Metrics and reports
Looking for strategic communications, marketing, or branding support?